Re: Inverse Pan?

Unit Circle Media wrote:

> If you hook two mono inputs to the outputs of a Stereo Pan Pedal, can you
> get their "Mixed" sum at one of the inputs?
>
> I'm looking for a way to make mixing my floor effects easier...
>
>         Kevin

Kevin,

i think the best solution is to actually get a mixer ... you can pick up
a really basic 4 channel mixer (the tiny little ones) amazingly cheap
... it fixes a hell of a lot of problems too ... i have one of these
things and actually stick it on my guitar with two sided tape at times

as for "reversing" the function of a stereo pan pedal,  i think it
depends on the actual model ... i remember an old EH A/B switch box
worked just as well in reverse ... this seems to be an idiosyncrasy of
EH things tho ..

brad