Re: R: admittedly off-topic

   Iīm moving to France from Mexico (we use same VC down here in Mexico as
in the States)and I was going to ask fot the same question: what to do with
VC conversion??? I donīt have problems with my amp wich has a VC selector,
but what about effects and loopers??? most of my ground stuff is
Electro-Harmonix with power cords, no problem with the ones I can use
batteries with, but what with the others?? and with my Boomerang?? do I
have
to buy a transformer for EACH pedal? one for all?? please we need some
advice (very much!) with this!!!

  Andy in Mexico City