Re: Echoplex Quantize: "On" or "Off"?

>Greetings!
>
>On the Quantize parameter: Do experienced EDP'ers find they have a
>preference for "off" or "on" given their type of typical usage, and
>personal style, OR: do they go with both at different times for
>different uses.
>
>I would guess that generally leaving it "on" would be appropiate ("off"
>is the default), but I know it effects many functions.  I can't picture
>a musician going to change parameters in the midst of an
>improvisation...(or are any out there doing this with the footpedal?)
>
>David

no, I think its either a general atitude (For me, all has to happen
when I step on the switch, for others all depends on the sequencer
frame...) or it might change according to the song, not in the middle
of a improv.

If you really need quick change of parameters, send the sequence of
commands by MIDI, from some pedal board or at starting of a sequencer.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org