Re: Jamman Queries

Hola Pedro,
I am thinking about getting also a second EDP. How do they interact
together
in stereo? What about the input distortion did you have to change the
resistors as well? with which ones? if you allready have the EDP´s i dont
think you can get anything better than that as fas as capabilities!
Hasta luego!
Luis