jamman questions

Hi,
First, I want to say hello to everyone, as I've just joined.  My name is
Ben, but I go by SoccerMom, HappaOperator, Cavity Creep and many other
nonsensical obscurantist musical pseudonyms which hopefully will mean
something to someone someday.  I live in San Francisco, CA and am looking
for musical collaborators who like things like Steve Reich, Funkstorung,
Negativland, Miles Davis esp. 70's, The Residents, Brians Eno and Wilson,
Autechre, Lee Scratch Perry, Music Concrete, RZA, Harry Partch, Ennio
Morricone, Sun Ra, Can, etc.
    I use a Mac G3, mostly Cubase VST, soon will probably add a Digi001.  I
have a bunch of stuff alongside: a Nord Modular, a K2000RS, a BassStation,
Roland R-8m, Casio CZ 5000, Korg Poly 800, a Korg KaosPad, a Lexicon MPX-1,
50,000 noisetoys and.... a JamPerson!
    I know these are boring old issues, but now they pertain to me!  Where
can I get reliable memory upgrades for my JamMan, at the best price?  I
located one seller who offers the four zip chips for $80, assuring the
quality, and though I know this is cheaper than a few years ago, looking
through the archives, I wonder if I can't do better.
What is the latest on the ROM upgrade by Bob Sellon?  Anyone know?
    thanks, Ben