Re: FS: Huge Sample CD Collection 72 cds Audio & Acid Loops

nice collection :) i have a few things to trade such as

TC electronics 2290 delay (i have a few of these)
oberhiem ob8 analog synth
akai s1000
zeta sympte box
e2 sampler and library

let me know if u like ne thine
I'm from british colombia canada but we might be able to work somthing out?

sean vance