Re: FS: Huge Sample CD Collection 72 cds Audio & Acid Loops

The Oberheim might work. I can let you know around the
5th. Cool?

I'd trade in a heartbeat for any of the following:
Roland MC-505, SP-808, DJ-70 MkII, JP-8000, Korg
Prophecy, Quasimidi Sirius, Yamaha SU700, Akai
MPC2000, or Ensoniq ASRX Pro. But I'd certainly
consider other
stuff (I've got some pretty interesting offers so far
i.e. computers and olympic racing bikes)

Cash wise, I was hoping for $900 to $1000. This is
still a bargain, as I paid $100 each for most of these
CDs.

Still intersted?

Eric

PS a lot of folks have asked about individual CDs and
depending on what the offers look like by the 5th, I
might do that. Dunno yet. If you'd like I can keep you
in the loop.

=====
|e|a|r|a|c|h|e|