Re: [CT-Bluezette] CT-BLUEZETTE UPDATE

That's all decided among the group of people involved in the project. CT
stands for Chain Tape... which was what we did for the first two projects.
The last couple involved mailing dats, md's, cassettes, vhs, cdr etc. to a
mastering person... then duping. Final product has been mailed to all
participants as well as Kim Flint... and finally Matt Davignon (Ribosome
Records) handles further orders and distribution. We hope to grow as far
as our achievements allow...

-Miko

>>> echoplex@yahoo.com 07/07 1:42 PM >>>
Sorry to show my ignorance so soon, but would someone explain exactly
what a CT project is?  I understand we each submit music, but where
does it go?  Do we just distribute amoungst ourselves, or is it made
available for sale to others?

bret

http://im.yahoo.com/

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.