Re: Burning Man

Yeah, I've got friends that are busy constructing a 30 foot goat,
complete with an "Anus of Truth" in which you can stick your head and
hear ambient/spoken word loops.  Fun.

I've heard both great and horrible tales of Burningman, but one thing
I have heard is that heat and dust will pretty much destroy almost
all electronic gear.  Many buy old gear and just consider it
disposable for that event.  I'm a bit too poor/stingy to try that
mode.

Marklar
Mark Sottilaro
sine@zerocrossing.net
http://www.zerocrossing.net

<truth> Progress is the lie we tell ourselves to shield us from the
horror that is the future.</truth>