Re: MONITOR QUESTION

For info on sound phyics for non-technical types, I like the Yamaha book
that is available in most music stores in the US. I found it on Amazon at :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0881889008/ref=sim_books/103-1964507-7026209

Regards,

samu@gi.intercom.es on 07/26/2000 02:53:52 AM
Please respond to Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com@SMTP
To:     logic-users@egroups.com@SMTP
Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com@SMTP
live_pa@topica.com@SMTP
homestudio@topica.com@SMTP
AudioMix@egroups.com@SMTP
cc:
Subject:        MONITOR QUESTION
Classification: Restricted
hii!
someone told me Event monitors are not worth the price because of the
LOW DYNAMIC response..

Is this true?

Thanks in advance..

PD: I'm also looking for a good source of information on sound physics.
I'd like to know EXACTLY what's a decibel, what is SPL, RMS and those
thousand of acronyms and terms..
If you know some web site or book talking about this subject, please,
let me know

Peace

_saM_