New Godin instrument (sort of OT)

Hey Kids,

Sorry for the Off Topic post, but since this seems to be a list full of
multi-instrumentalists seeking to stretch boundaries, it seemed as good a
place as any to bring this up...

Has anyone here heard of the new instrument that Godin announced at NAMM?
They are calling it the Glissentar and it seems pretty groovy if you are
into non-western or microtonal music. The only info I have seen is from
this
NAMM report on Harmony Central:

http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM00/Content/Godin/PR/Glissentar.html

I couldn't find any additional info on Godin's site and was wondering if
anyone here knew anything else about it, or was at the summer NAMM and
played one, what were your impressions?

Just curious.

-Skully