JamMan tech in SF

Title: JamMan tech in SF
Hello!
Roland K. Eberle  number17@home.com
was generous enough to sell me some ram chips to upgrade my JamMan at a friendly price.  Now, how to put them in?  I figure I'm not the Looper to perform this operation, since I have little experience with the innards of electronics.  Is there anyone in SF or the Bay Area who can do this installation totally competently?  Obviously, I'm completely willing to pay, but am on an admittedly student budget.
   Also, I picked up a Vortex for peanuts this week.  Guess these are yesterday's papers.  Anyone know of tricks or mods or whatever that aren't in the manual for this, anything to get the most out of it?
   Best to everyone, Ben