Re: Base Pack S.R.L.

no, there's no such address on the list.

relax, I've gotten spanish spam for a while, and I'm pretty sure my name
does not sound hispanic. I also get spam in other languages...russian,
german, korean, you name it. spam is now global. (think of it as an
opportunity to learn a new language and you won't mind so much...)

spammers are much more sophisticated than joining mailing lists and
collecting a few addresses. they have address harvesting software that
scans through the entire net constantly looking for email addresses. they
collect millions at a time. They even send to variations of addresses, and
try to automatically decode all the various tricks people use to encode
their addresses. (since I get all mails to my domains, I get all sorts of
wacky stuff to non-existing addresses....)  If your address is anywhere on
the net, you will get spam. Deal with it whichever way makes you happy,
cause nothing will stop it.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |