Re: Sustainer pickup review

Hello,

About your little review, I don't know if it's true but I heard that this
thing sucks batteries (9 V= 15 minutes)... I don't know if it's true or if
the new system is better... The new thing looks quite cool
(Sustainer+pickup in one single coil space)...

But if it's true about the battery, I think I'm going to keep my ebow...

By the way, I don't have the EDP but it looks like a great unit... Much
better than my echotron.. But I never saw you talking about the sound's
quality... Is it warmer than most digital units???