Re: recommendation anyone?

KB305@aol.com (01:29 PM 08.07.2000) wrote:

 >I'm thinking I need to simplify my rig, so I'm searching out high-quality
 >rack-mountable multi-effect units.  I'm not so fussy about price if
 >they're
 >durable as hell and sound good.  (I see no point in using crappy reverb
 >when
 >my guitars and amps are first-rate.)

What types of effects are you looking for in a box?

It's hard to beat the delay fun that's hiding in a TC Electronic D-Two;
the
Korg SDD-3300 is a *wild* triple delay machine that's VERY underrated; the
Digitech Quad is a fun box for it's ability to run effects in various
combinations of serial/parallel...

For all the ripping and pushing that's been going on here around the
Eventide machines, they are an awesome bundle of power. But, you'll pay
for
it...

For reverbs, the price/performance ratio of the TC Electronic M-One is
incredible.

And, not to sound like a broken record, but I really am taken by the
Electrix gear. Talk about being built like a tank, easy to spin on stage,
and nicely featured...

Mark
|_) _  _||\/| _  _ ._          evolutionary electronica