Re: recommendation anyone?

I use that idea somewhat like that-I have a THD HOT PLATE-from the owners
manual-'the hot plate can function as a high quality direct box, allowing
you to send the amp's signal to a mixing board,a separate power amplifier
or
a rack mount effects without miking the speaker(s).'They have Hot Plates w/
different ohms for different amp loads and I just have to say its one of
the
best (tone) sounds I've ever come across...seeya,STANNER