RE: The set up

What kind of multimedia projector? What are the inputs? Most any laptop has
a VGA video out, but if you have a projector that you know you'll be using
each time you give a presentation, then I would look in the Owner's Manual
to see what inputs are available and which will give you the best quality -
if there's a difference. Match that up against the video outputs on your
laptop to make sure you can get a connection.

On this off topic, can anyone recommend a cheap video projector that isn't
completely crap. I have this crazy idea of lighting my room on one wall
with
psychedlic screensavers, live video cams and pictures and films of natural
splendour. Without paying an arm and a leg of course - all the stuff I can
find on the web is in the $5,000 range. Damn!

P.S. I'm pretty new to this list too, but just wanted to give you a
heads-up
that you aren't likely to find many ACID users here... yours is the first
post I've seen. Most of the folks here (including me) are real musician
types, or at least so we'd like to think... :-)

I'm an Acidhead, though it isn't really the tool this list is about. You
may
find more like minded individuals on a dance music producers list. t's a
composition tool though - I wouldn't use it live for anything - much easier
to just burn the tracks to cd.

bIz

Tellme. News. Stock quotes. Movies. Excellent.
1.800.555.Tell
biz's house of fun is tempraily unavailable...

Multimedia files through a multimedia projector, eh? That's the part that's
vague.