RE: Long DL4 post (was: loop modulation ala eh-16)

Well, actually, I wasn't sure how much it is, but I do know Ernie Ball
pedals start at around $90. Still, even $60 is too much for a Line6 pedal,
especially if I have a herd of volume pedals that I may be able to modify
do the same thing. Considering there is not much to a passive volume pedal
anyway, the right value pot (or cap) might make an old pedal I have useful
again.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com