languishing in suburbia

Argh! All work and no play. Is there anyone in the Palo Alto area that
wants
to jam sometime soon? It's been so long, I'm about to collapse with tone
death.

I'd really like to set up a local, once a week jam session, but I'd be
happy
to just come over to someones house an noodle for an hour or three. OF
course, I'd like to play every day, but with my current work schedule, even
once a week may become a stretch :<

Let us know,

bIz

Tellme. News. Stock quotes. Movies. Excellent.
1.800.555.Tell
biz's house of fun is temporaily unavailable. In the meantime, say
'extensions' and '76255' to get to biz's secret Tellme game.