RE: whoa is me

It's time for you to get an account with www.blink.com, or sign up with
www.fusionone.com.

Blink has mastered the art of keeping track of bookmark URLs.

FusionOne has mastered the art of synchronising your PIM software between
several computers, and even synchronising any folder in your computer.
Synchronising bookmark URLs is part of the whole package.

There are others, but these excel.  Hope they help you out next time.

J.