Re: whoa is me

Thanks for the responses.  I just realized however that my subject line
should have been "woe is me".  Oh well, I guess if I ever get around to
using the stuff I've asked about it may really become "Whoa is Me".

I have to unsubscribe for a few weeks (yes, I even know how to do it
myself :-) so any more messages about the subject you might feel like
sending should go to me personally (I won't see them on the list).

This list is a fantastic resource and generally a great place to 'be'.

see you in a few weeks

Kevin