Thar's a new looper in town (Tampa Bay, FL)

Got to see my friend Jonathan Powell, the 18-year-old wunderkind I raved
about
a few months back, play for the first time with one of the newest weapons
in
his arsenal, a Line 6 DL4.

For those who missed that older post, Jon likes to process his trumpet
through
distortion and wah pedals and the built-in effects of his Yamaha SU700
sampler.  He also likes to hit the SU700 pads and trigger various samples.
The jazz group he frequently plays with, Tibetan Sound Orgy, allows him
plenty
of space to mess around with the sampler and set up loops.  In just his
second
gig with the DL4, he's already setting up a one-man horn section and making
other joyful noise.

Dave, looks like you have some loopin' competition here. :)  For now,
anyway.
Jon is contemplating attending Juillard in New York.  He's gonna be
somethin'
special...

Paolo