Re: Unsubscribe

At 4:09 PM -0700 8/23/00, Charles Tyrer wrote:
>Unsubscribe me NOW or I'll sue...

please do, that would be fun.

Also, expect a countersuit from me. I've emailed you numerous times trying
to help you out and you've completely ignored every mail. I would like to
be compensated for wasting my time on you and for the waste of time you've
caused others today. We will be the poster boys for frivolous lawsuits.

Tim said:
>But seriously, Kim, would it be possible to set up something like a sig
>file where a hyperlink to the unsubscribe instructions could appear at the
>bottom of each post?

Believe me it won't help, only adds clutter and wastes more bandwidth.
Instead, I would prefer that people resist the urge to post replies to
these things. (I know some people make that a difficult urge to
resist...:-)  Reply to the person in private if you must, or ignore it.

kim