FS: EDP $850 (Harmony Central)

Don't mail me, mail : handel@mediaone.net  if you're interested:

LOOPERS! Digital Pro Echoplex w/NEW FS-1 Footpedal
Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Excellent
Age: N/A
Forget the Boomerang or the Jamman, the Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro is
THE
pinnacle of all looping devices. This unit I'm selling has the older
LoopIII
v3.2 software chip (can easily be upgraded through Gibson) - never found
the
need myself. It has 50 seconds of sample time (upgradeable to 155
seconds(!)
= 16mb total. I'd give the cosmetics of the unit an "8". some visible wear
from being in and out of racks, but once in your rack you someone might
think you bought it new. The FS-1 Footpedal is BRAND NEW!

"Think of the Echoplex Digital Pro as a sequencer for audio instead of
MIDI;
a Digital Recorder instead of a Tape Recorder; a Digital Delay that
features
extended delay times and rhythmic precision; a Sampler that can Record and
Play at the same time. The heart of the Echoplex Digital Pro is a 16-bit /
41.5 kHz digital RAM Recorder. Through the use of standard SIMM chips,
memory can be easily be expanded up to almost 200 seconds."

For the complete lowdown click here:
http://www.gibson.com/products/oberheim/ob2.html

I'm asking $850 shipped. Let me know. I have pics if interested. send me an
e-mail.

Thanks,
jeff
Seller: jeff karol,