Handsonic list?

As some may have noticed from my other recent posts to this list, I
recently
bought a Roland Handsonic and have been messing with it ever since.

Perhaps this is a bit early, but I figure I'd ask here since I see at
least
two other Handsonic owners here:

Any interest in a Handsonic mailing list?

It'd be pretty easy to create a new list at eGroups.com.  I moderate a
list
there and overall am satisfied enough to use them again for another new
list.  Plus they have useful features like a two-step subscription process
wherein if somebody sends a subscription request, that person receives a
confirmation email to which he/she MUST reply from his/her OWN email
address
before it will be added.  It's not like LD where I can subscribe my
cousin,
for example, as a prank.

Paolo