FC200 'n' stuff

Hi all,

Just when I was considering buying a foot pedal, I read that it was
discontinued.  I live near the Benelux Roland centre, and they still have
it
in their catalogue.  It seems the most affordable decent one to me.  Can I
program chords under  pedals, so I can play chord changes via the fc on my
synth?
Something else, how do you feel about Behringer?  I'm very budget
restricted, and use the Virtualizer and Modulizer as well as a mixer.  My
DL4 is in an aux path, so I can send my guitar, fx and synth signals
through
it.  All pretty cheap stuff, but lotsa fun, and it even sounds good!
Though
I haven't played through TC and EDP's ofcourse.
Ta ,
Jan