Worst repair department ever? [MusicTek]

Five month turnaround time?  They have that much repair work and they
didn't
think to hire more repair folks, field the stuff out or give you the option
of taking it somewhere else?  And then it's returned NTF?  Falling
asteroids
can't pound that place into a smoking crater fast enough.

TH