Re: Multiple loops w/Boomerang update

A question for anyone who's had a chance to use the
new Boomerang software (Mike, this is probably only
you):

I know that several options are available for
switching from one loop to the other while playing.
What about recording?  Can I, for example, move
seamlessly from playing loop A to recording loop B on
the fly, or do I have to stop the current loop?

    While recording A, pressing the A/B (ONCE) button concludes recording of A and immediately begins recording B. Recording A erases B; the reverse is not true.
    While playing A, and if B does not exist, pressing the A/B (ONCE) button arms the Rang to do the following: at the end of A the Rang immediately starts recording B.
    While playing A, and if both loops exist, pressing the A/B (ONCE) button arms the Rang to do the following: at the end of A the Rang immediately starts playing B. If you were stacking (adding parts or layers) in A, then you'll be stacking in B.
    If you're recording B (A must exist), pressing the A/B (ONCE) button concludes recording B and immediately plays A.
    In addition, there's a mode called AB1. A single press of the A/B (ONCE) button arms the Rang to do the following: at the end of A the Rang plays B once, then returns to playing A continuously.
    Each loop can have it's own decay rate.
Any chance we'll see the manual on the website soon?
    Yes. Very soon.
--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."