Warez (was Sharks Lungs in Haggis)

Hi!

My 2 cents.

I've played on shows with The Doors, Jimi Hendrix (a nice guy), The Byrds,
The 13th Floor Elevators, Spirit, The Jefferson Airplane and many, many
more acts.  I've been fortunate, I guess. I am one of those people who was
there - in the 60's and 70's at least.  Here are some things that I learned
from being around the aforementioned people and scene:

Forget ear-time, computers, stolen software - or any of that stuff.

Concentrate on your thing, make it the best your soul and your spirit will
let you bring it to be, be who you are.  Forget about the rest.  Who cares?
 You are what is important - your music, your voice, what you bring to the
sonic universe.  Let others find their path, concentrate on yours.  The
groups I mentioned above did just that.  They used everything the could
buy, beg, borrow, steal or con.  Was it "right?"  I really don't care.  I'm
out of that argument.  Do what works.  Just make your music.  That's Really
what you care about ...... isn't it?

I do.

Michael
"Long live whatever it is that supposed to live long.  Meanwhile.."