EMUSIC Playlist #182

[ Best viewed with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #182                    September 14, 2000.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on the E-Live 2000
festival.  The
feature CD at Midnight was "Energy" by Elektronische Maschine.

I also played the music of Dweller at the Threshold and Synthetic Block who
will be performing at the next Gathering.

E-Live 2000        http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2000/focus00.html#sep
The Gathering    http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Lambert                 Light Sky                Essential (Spheric Music)
Synthetic Block         Arc                      The Opposite of Staring
Into
                                                 Space (Ironing Board
Recordings)
Dweller at the          No Boundary Conditions   No Boundary Conditions
(Eurock)
  Threshold              o Invisible Geometries
                         o Event Horizon
                         o Over a Fractal Landscape
ARC                     Radio Sputnik            Radio Sputnik (DiN)
Kubesschnitt            Ra                       The Cube (Neu Harmony)
Steve Roach             Midnight Look            Midnight Moon (Projekt)

12:00 am
Elektronische Maschine  Energy                   Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Power/Machine            Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Analog/Digital (dance)   Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Retrospection            Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Tanzen Mit Computer      Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Dance Floor              Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Elek-Tec                 Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  E-Motion                 Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Analog/Digital           Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  The Seduction            Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Dance 86 (remix)         Energy (none)
Elektronische Maschine  Hypnosis                 Energy (none)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the the E-Live
2000
festival in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.  The feature CD at midnight will be
"Pointless Reminder" by Free System Projekt (Marcel Engels).

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox