RE: Eventide4 KIM

Yes, and of course this begs the question:

The new software upgrade for the EDP will be
released approximately when?

As i understand it, with the upgrade one will be
able to drop their loop an octave (doubling the
loop length), correct?

-abduction-

it!  Whereas I
> can imagine in my
> head what a super EDP would be like (and it's
price tag), the
> current model is
> pretty damn perfect.  The fact that the EDP can
be (and has
> been) incrementally
> improved with software upgrades shows that the
hardware was
> well designed.
>
> -Allan
>

> Kim Flint wrote:
>
> > Everybody who has already paid their
hard-earned
> > dollars for the hardware can get it updated
for a much
> smaller price. They
> > don't have to throw away everything they
already bought and
> get something
> > new. I consider that a feature, not a
problem!