Filters and Line6

I subscribe to the digest version of LD and it really helps organize your
inbox. One big email a day instead of multiple emails. Just a suggestion.

I just picked up a Line6 Delay and I like it a lot. The modulated delay
and the auto-volume delay are lots of fun. I haven't had a chance to play
with the looper setting very much yet. I am looking forward to using this
in parallel with my HeadRush. I also like the runaway feedback you can get
going on the Space Echo preset.

Dave Onnen
dave@skyeklad.com