edp upgrade?

well as one of the very few echoplex endorsers... i am interested in the
repeater because my echoplex has ben totally unreliable and gibson's
repair policy is so incredibly lame... there is no certified repair
station except their own and your are completely at their mercy.  no
offence, but i don't play in my basement (although i hear many folks make
great music there...) but doing a live radio show being broadcast on 250
radios stations and having the plex decide that today is not a working
day... well... it just don't cut it.
   i'm interested in anything that i can fly  (in a very expensive shock
mount flight case) around the world and have it actually work when i get
there. is that so wrong?

monk