Re: performance at Chapter Arts' Centre

Of course - I'd like to think you'd want to listen to some music too :) -
(damn, does that mean I have to buy you a pint? - and there was I,
confidently NOT expecting anyone to show up :)
Seriously though you're very welcome. Just ask for the diggers' club at
reception and open your mind for some pretty bizzarre goings on! It starts
about 8 - 8.30 ish so get there earlier so I can show you the system.

Gareth

> Gareth
> I live near Chapter, would it be ok if I came to the gig on the 27th and
had
> a look at your Kyma system?
>
> Martin Shellard
>

> ----------
> >From: "Dennis W. Leas" <dennis@mdbs.com>
> >To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
> >Subject: performance at Chapter Arts' Centre
> >Date: Thu, Sep 21, 2000, 3:51 pm
> >

> > Gareth,
> >
> >> Incidentally, I'm playing live with Kyma and my new , (secondhand)
laptop
> > on...
> >>...maybe I
> >> should record it, (It's sort of freeform world jazz stuff.)
> >
> > Please do!  If you're interested, I'll trade recordings.  I don't have
any
> > current looping performances (been too busy writing looper code lately)
but I