Re: OT: PCM-10 mimmicing an FC-200

g716 wrote:

> Off topic, but I know this list has a number of FC-200 wizards on it....
>
> Problem:
> The FC-200 can be used to control the GP-100 or, in my case, the Boss
>GX-700
> in "manual" mode.  That is, each pedal on the FC-200 toggles a specific
> effect on and off.  My GX-700 manual doesn't cover the MIDI
>implementation
> of this.  Does anyone know how to program the PCM-10 to do this -- or
>know
> how I might find out?
>
> thanks!
> Greg

Greg

you definitely need to find the midi implementation of your boss device
first
then if you have problems with PMC I can help

concerning the PMC : Sean, one of our list member has made RAYMOND the
ultimate and only PMC10 editor: get it for free at
http://www.mindspring.com/~sean_/pmc/index.html

claude