From: Stephen P. Goodman [mailto:sgoodman@earthlight.net]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 10:18 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: More Spanish Spam?

Is it just me or has there been a huge increase in the amount of Spanish
Language Spam being received?  I would like to hope that it's not because
of
being on this list, which I continue to find informative if not
entertaining...

Stephen & Sarah Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!