Re: EDP reliability

I have three of the devices, two for several years.  I've carried them
around in cheap racks and shock-mount cases, and they've yet to break on
me.
One took a fall (in a shock-mount rack) onto the concrete during load out
just last week with no ill effects.

You may have a bum unit, you may be hard on gear, or you may be unlucky,
but
I don't think there's any hard data to support the idea that the EDP is
mechanically unsound.

TH