Electro Harmonix Clap Track on Ebay

Well I bit the BS bullet and posted my Clap Track on Ebay. The unit is
New Old Stock and comes complete with the box, manual, original
(untouched) warranty card, and a copy of EH's own 'zine "Guitar World"
which has an interview with Adrian Belew and some notes of the 16 Sec
and other delays.  Best condition vintage  pedal I have seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=452504161

No reserve for a collector's item but better yet a cool ass and unique
analog box. There are pics and samples up there for anyone simply
interested in seeing what this unit is all about.

Thanks!