Re: ---zobofunnband---

Actually, that's the name of my pet galopagos tortoise. He's 214 years old,
and both his father and his grandfather before him were named Zobofunnband
too, so it goes back quite a while. None of them were quite sure how to
spell "galopagos" either...

Back on-topic (sort of), the newest compilation cd from the CT-Collective
will be available for y'all in just a short couple of weeks. It's called
"Bluezette" and features 20 new tunes in which members of this here looping
community offer their varied loopy interpretations of "da bloooz"... (Keep
an eye on <http://www.loopxchange.com> for details!)

Anyway, one of the tracks on Bluezette is from Howlin' Rick Walker (aka
Loop.pooL), so in the "special thanks" section of the liner notes, our hat
is tipped to mr. torn!

Well, gotta go find a new name for my tortoise...

Tim