Re: Sentient Six Guitar Processor

Dude!  Don't buy it.  When the Passac Six Guitar processor started
developing
out of control, it finally became sentient.  It developed too fast and was
not
ready to handle emotions.  It turned on it's owners and had to be driven
out of
town by torch wielding peasants (I've had this happen to me and trust me it
sucks).  Beware!

Mark Sottilaro