Re: t.c D-One

RA336@aol.com (09:50 AM 10.03.2000) wrote:

 >anyone know if the memory on the new tc electronics D-One delay line is
 >expandable?... interesting review of said box in the new guitar player
 >magazine...
 >comes with 10 seconds onboard... be nice if it was a minute or two...

Nope, it's not expandable by any normal means. i.e., if you're handy with
hacking devices like this then you may be able to graft more memory into
it.

fwiw, T.C. Electronic has also told me that they aren't planning any
further feature enhancements for it. But, the box is flash upgradable, so
who knows. :)

It's a great delay line... The rhythmic repeats are incredible fun. I have
the user manual and sysex docs online if you're interested:

   http://www.midiwall.com/synths/docs/

(and no, I'm not a paid endorser for T.C. Electronic either)

Mark