Re: good-natured knifetwisting

alright, nough already (I have a pair of miners pants that I got at the Gap
outlet store to work on the car) and I was young at one time

for all of the young and/or baggy-pantsed folks who will shell me as soon
as
they get home, I didn't EQUATE one or the other to being belligerent (the
fact that you know what the word means pretty much rules you out anyway)--

most of the real musicians on this group are old hippies anyway . . . check
the archives

was merely trying to come up with a good stereotype for the
overly-testosterone-enabled people on another newsgroup who delight in
verbal sniping at people for no apparent reason other than maybe their
parents took away their violent video games

anyway, this pretty much reinforces my views on e-mail as a COMMUNICATIONs
medium . . .

Tom Lambrecht

hideomo@swbell.net

click "SEND" . . . hmmmm . . . I don't know about that comment about old
hippies . . . WAIT, did I really use the word testosterone in a newsgr

WHOOSH