Re: Bringing Harvey into the Loop

So you bought the flashy double neck that harvey had
for sale on his website for a while that I was lusting
after?  It looked *really* nice.  I happen to be in
Sandy Ego this weekend....too bad I couldn't have met
up with you both.  I'd love to steal your ztar EDP
patch once it shapes up!

Selfishly,

Stephen

--- Gary Lehmann <relayonemanband@cts.com> wrote:

> I had the pleasure today of showing Harvey Starr,

> inventor of the Ztar and

> Kurzweil Event Station, over to the house to show

> him my progress in using

> the Ztar to control the Echoplex Digital Pro.  He

> was properly impressed,

> even tho I am still just getting started.  I'm using

> a doubleneck

=====
Stephen