Newbie to the list

Hey everyone, I'm brand-spankin' new to this list, and looping for that
matter.  I haven't purchased a looping device yet, but that's why I joined
this list.  To tap the brains of people that are doing it right now.  I'm
guitarist, but also like techno music and the loops and beats that the DJs
mix together.  I'll be buying a looping unit soon though...

I was wondering if anyone knew of a new product I saw advertised in Guitar
Player mag this month.  It's called the Repeater, by Electrix
(www.electrixpro.com).  Has anyone heard of this?  It's supposed to be
released in the fall, but winter is upon us now...

I look forward to talking with the people on this list!  Have a good one!

Later,
-Chris