Re: not enough DL4 patches

Thanks for the idea, Todd!

Kindof a scary one, but a interesting idea nonetheless.  I opened the
DL4 up once, to see if there was a user accessible EPROM chip (ala
POD).  No such luck...i had to send mine in to get an update, since i
bought one of the very first ones.  Seems like everything's packed in
there pretty tight, but i'll check it out again.

rich