Re: Noises through pickups

In Boulder, on Pearl St.  (i think that's the name, it's been a
number of years since i was there, the sort of 'mall' street with all
of the shops).  There was a store on one end that sold all kinds of
asian/indian ethnic goodies... clothing, statues, etc.  They had the
biggest variety of tibetan singing bowls i had ever seen, at very
reasonable prices compared to the inflated price tags you see at the
new age shops.

I bought my bowl there in '95.  God knows if the store is even there
anymore?

rich