Re: R: Music Yo and the cheap/inexpensive guitars

I have a Sustainiac, the new model (Stealth +).. I think it's great... When
the sustainer is off, I've got a humbucker active pickup in the neck.. And
I've got four modes (Fundamental, Harmonic, Mix, Mix enhanced)... It was a
little expansive but not that much... And I think it doesn't eat the
batteries at the same rythm (like the Fernandes, old sustainiac models)...
but I'm not sure about that.... Personnally, I never like very much the
Fernandes models (except the Revolver Pro)...

With the +, I was not afraid to put it on my strat since you don't lose
your neck pickup anymore.

Great little toy..

At 04:16 00-10-13 +0100, you wrote:
>There are a a lot of Fernandes sustainer guitars on e-bay, I bought a
>retrorocket with sustainer for $400. This seems to be the going rate for
>them, it's a solid guitar, pretty good quality for the money and the
>sustainer works great out of the box.
>There is one on there at the moment.
>
>Martin Shellard
>

>----------
>>From: "Luca" <lucafeed@tin.it>
>>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>>Subject: R: Music Yo and the cheap/inexpensive guitars
>>Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2000, 11:14 pm
>>

>> I think that, if you consider the Sustainac Hardware's  cost,
>installation,
>> plus the cost of a cheap gtr,  you go very close to the price of a
Fernandes
>> with sustainer (Sustainac licence).

Christian