EMUSIC Playlist #186

[ Best viewed with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #186                    October 12, 2000.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Tangerine Dream as
this year's annual Oktoberfest celebration.  The feature CD at Midnight was
"Rubycon" on the Virgin label.

I also played the music of Jonn Serrie and Gary Stroutsos in anticipation
of
their
October 14 performance at the Gathering.

Tangerine Dream
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2000/focus00.html#oct
The Gathering        http://www.thegatherings.org/28gather.html

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
VA [Saul Stokes]        Ivaneer                  Voyager (AdAstra)
Spacecraft              White Crane              Twentieth Century Mix
(Space
                                                   for Music)
Ma Ja Le                Spheres                  Dreams in the Orchards of
Saturn
                                                   (Space for Music)
Rudy Adrian             Le SOnge du Singe        Kinetic Flow (Groove)
Jonn Serrie &           Sunrise Song             Hidden World (Narada)
  Gary Stroutsos
Giles Reaves            Into Immensity           Sacred Space (Space for
Music)

12:00 am
Tangerine Dream         Rubycon Part I           Rubycon (Virgin)
Tangerine Dream         Rubycon Part II          Rubycon (Virgin)
dream STATE             Amorphous Amphibious     Between Realities (E
Space)
Steve Roach             The Luminous Return      Light Fantastic (Fathom)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Tangerine Dream
celebrate Oktoberfest EMUSIC-style.  The feature CD at midnight will be
"Poland" on the Jive Electro label.