Re: Help with me Loops! : time comp/exp

drfuzz@austin.rr.com writes:
>Yes, there is an easy way... buy sonic Foundry's Acid program (it's pretty
>cheap).
or,  ye could get a runtime version of ACiD on the new SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH
cd!
*-)
add'ly, there are other pathways to time compression/expansion:
LogicAudio, ReaKToR, ProSoniq's TimeFactory, Serato's Pitch'n'Time, etc.
(ReCyCle has an interesting approach to this technique, primarily for
ridmics.....)
(fwiw: me, i use Logic, ReaKToR, ACiD.....)
best,
dt / SPLaTTeRCeLL

In stores & online NOW (artist-shop, amazon, tower, cdnow, bn, etc)
SPLaTTeRCeLL:::OAH (full-length CD)

SPLaTTeRCeLL:::ReMiKSiS:::AH
(CD / vinyl; 65 minute EP--- remixes by Charlie Clouser (NiN), Ryuichi
Sakamoto, Dan the Automator, Carter Burwell, Tim
Bowness(NoMan)/SPLaTTeRCeLL,
Yoshihiro Hanno, Fernando Aponte, & Gareth Williams..... & 1 add'l
SPLaTTeRCeLL track)

On CeLLDiviSioN/75Ark: http://www.75ark.com

SPLaTTeRCeLL: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf/Pages/soah
Solid States: http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf