OT: Yamaha AW4416 vs. Roland VS-1880: Recommendations?

Well, I just wanted to thank those of you that suggested that I go with the
AW4416. I bought one last Thursday. Wow. What a wonderful tool it is. In
fact, it's much better at what it does than I am at doing the music. Still,
I plan to grow into it.

Thanks again for your recommendations!

Kevin